Panini - the new publishers of Doctor Who Adventures - have issued the cover and details of their first edition:
Doctor Who Adventures has changed its look and is now ageing up in profile to appeal to readers of all ages from 5 - 1005! With games, posters, puzzles and makes, Doctor Who Adventures will take you to incredible new worlds and introduce you to some of the most wonderful beings in the universe!
Issue 1 comes with Free 3D glasses, notepad and stickers!
Inside the new issue:
- Empire’s Fall: A 9 page strip story with art by Russ Leach, script by Jason Quinn and colours by Panini veteran John Burns.
- UNIT Alien Archives: Readers will be able to access UNIT’s top secret alien archives to find out all about the deadly Skovox Blitzer as seen in last season’s The Caretaker.
- World of Science: Readers will then be able to join the Doctor as he experiments with science. After reading this issue, you need never fear a blackout again, especially if you happen to have a bag of fruit, some alligator clips and an LED light bulb in your pockets.
- Strax’s Guide to the Galaxy: Everyone’s favourite Sontaran will be showing you some of the best and worst places in the universe as he takes you to the moon, Mars, Alfa Metraxis and Sontar!
- Twisted Conundrums: While the Doctor and Clara are busy saving planet Earth, you can help them by completing a series of fiendish puzzles and activities.
- The Paternoster Gang Investigates: Then it’s off back to the 19th Century to join Madame Vastra, Jenny Flint and Strax as they investigate the singular case of the Blue Men of the Minch in this three-page story.
Issue 1 of the relaunched Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from 23rd April until 20th May priced £3.99.