Demo Site

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 245

The cover and info on the next edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"I love Christmas. Even present shopping isn’t a problem for me, thanks to the Tardis!"

"I just do it all next January, so I already know what I gave to my mates, and if they liked whatever it was I gave them. Or not. Usually not. As for cool Christmas TV, have a sneaky peek at page 6!"


This week issue comes with an advent calendar and 4 mega Who games, Dalek War, Tardis twister, Who battle and a board game with dice and counters.

Also in this issue…
Night Time Scares
Christmas Secrets Blabbed
Dalek Doku
10 Things You Might Not Know about Sontarans
Dog of War
Destination 1941
Making stormcage 
Plus much more

Issue 245 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from 24th November at all good newsagents until 30th November priced £2.99 per copy.

0 comments: