Demo Site

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 232

The cover and info on the next edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"Did you miss me? Of course you did! But don’t fret, I’m back on TV for some of my best-ever adventures. Just have a look at the exclusive preview of the new episode! You’re going to love it - it’s completely bonkers!"

"Also in this issue, you can find out all about my old friends the Weeping Angels - who might be back on your screens before you know it. And I say they’re friends. They’re not exactly friendly, are they?"

Also in this issue…

The Doctors Brain
Let’s kill Hitler
It’s Bad News for the Doctor
No More Spoilers
The Moon of Lost Hope
Top 3 Robots 
Plus much more

Issue 232 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from tomorrow at all good newsagents until 30th August priced £2.20 per copy.

0 comments: