Demo Site

Thursday 1 March 2012

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 258

The cover and info on this week's edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"Apparently, and it is only some of the time, I get just a little cross.A teeny tiny bit miffed. Well, I am 1103 years old."

"I can afford to be crotchety in my old age, can’t I? But there’s always a good reason for me losing my cool. You just don’t want to be too close when it happens!"


This weeks issue comes with giant Doctor sticker, sticker roll with 40 stickers, yo-yo and exterminate badge.

Also inside…
Matt’s Survival Guide
Don’t Make Me Angry
This Means War
I Want That Job
New and Improved 
10 Things you May Not Know about the Ood
Disaster Plans
Plus much more

Issue 258 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from today at all good newsagents until 7th March priced £2.50 per copy.

0 comments: