Demo Site

Saturday 3 April 2010

New Doctor Who & K.9 Tonight!

Doctor Who returns this evening to BBC One and BBC HD, followed by Doctor Who Confidential. Also, the new Doctor Who spin-off, K.9, officially begins later today! Here's the schedule:

K.9: Regeneration - 4:00pm - Disney XD
Doctor Who: The Eleventh Hour - 6:20pm - BBC One & BBC HD
Doctor Who Confidential: Call Me the Doctor - 7:25pm - BBC Three & BBC HD

K.9 continues tomorrow at 4:00pm with episode two titled Liberation. Series five of Doctor Who then continues next week at the earlier time of 6:15pm. More to come!

2 comments:

OLI! said...

It broadcasts at 6:20, not 6:26 :D Great updates, though! Could I be added to your links? www.tardistravels.co.nr

Bigwhofan said...

Hmmm.... nice blog, sure I'll add you. And thanks for pointing out my error in the time (I type too fast to notice), I've now edited the image.